Jul 5, 2012

Sam's introduction

Hi guys. My name is Semen Dzholdoshev and I'm one of two interns that are going to lead an English blog about our experience in Aowanda Recreation Center this summer. I'd like to introduce myself: I am 21 years old guy who was born in Russia. If you meet me, call me Sam (my name is actually kind of a long story):)


When I was 10, my family moved to the Czech Republic, where I have lived ever since. To be specific, we moved to Prague, which is Czech capital city. I study Economics in Prague's University of Economics and I just finished my second year. I decided to participate in this internship, because I wanted to experience nature a lot more than I usually do and I'd like to thank AIESEC for giving me this option. In my free time, I spend a lot of time reading or hanging out with friends. I also spend a lot of time in my school.

Can't wait to share more:)
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment